Hawke Sport Optics 2.5-15x50 AO Frontier 30 Scope
- 2.5-15x magnification
- 50mm objective lens (adjustable objective)
- 30mm tube
- 1/4 MOA (1/4" click value @ 100 yds)
- TMX reticle (red*)
- 10 yds to infinity parallax adjustment 42 ft to 6.9 ft field of view
- 4" eye relief 0.8" to 0.1" exit pupil
- 23.4 oz.
- 13.7" long
- Includes 1 CR2032 battery, elasticized lens covers, screw-in sunshade, lens cloth and owner's manual
Other features:Fully multi-coated optics (21 layers) Nitrogen-filled Shockproof Fogproof Waterproof Etched-glass reticle 6x ratio precision-engineered optical system Rheostat has 11 levels of brightness Locking and resettable target turrets 120 MOA windage and elevation adjustment Side focus Black matte finish
*If you don't use the illumination, the reticle will be black.
This Hawke scope has an etched-glass reticle, which is superior to a wire reticle because it's etched by a laser and is much more precise. That lets you get even more accuracy from your gun. Another way that etched glass reticles are superior to wire reticles is when they're illuminated. The etched ones show the illumination only on the reticle. It looks like the reticle is floating. Wire reticles often have a reflection of the illumination in the objective lens, which can be distracting when shooting.