The M622U Scout Light generates an impressive 1000 lumens from two 123A batteries. This small, rugged WeaponLight features SureFire’s proprietary TIR lens, with a far-reaching, high-intensity beam with ample surround light. The rugged M622U features an American Defense Manufacturing (ADM) AD-SF mount designed for mounting quickly and securely to a weapon rail. The M-AD-SF features the ADM patented QD Auto Lock™ Lever system for both in and out of spec rail systems. The light is activated via a DS07 switch assembly, which includes a click-on/off pushbutton switch, a system-disable feature, and an ST07 plug-in momentary-on remote switch with seven-inch cable. The integrated pushbutton and remote switch assemblies operate independently, providing switch redundancy. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, with a Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M622U will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.
- Virtually indestructible, ultra-high-output LED generates 1,000 lumens of blinding light; produces tactical-level light for 1.75 hours on a set of batteries
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for close-to longer-range operations
- Hard-anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- DS07 waterproof switch assembly includes a system-disable feature, a click-on/off pushbutton switch, and a ST07 switch assembly with a 7” plug-in momentary-on remote tape switch
- Quick disconnect ADM throw-lever mount attaches quickly & securely to any MIL-STD-1913 rail
- Powered by two 123A lithium batteries with 10-year shelf life
- Backed by SureFire’s No-Hassle Guarantee