The SureFire M600V provides both white light and infrared illumination powered by a single 123A battery. Select the appropriate spectrum for the situation at hand by simply rotating the bezel. This rugged WeaponLight features SureFire’s proprietary TIR lens, a far-reaching, high-intensity beam with ample surround light. The rugged M600V easily and securely attaches to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails via its integral thumbscrew clamp and is activated by clicking its pushbutton tailcap switch. Constructed of lightweight aerospace aluminum, with a Mil-Spec Hard Anodized finish, and O-ring sealed to keep out the elements, the tough M600V will endure combat-like conditions without any sacrifice in weapon maneuverability.Fits: Rifles, carbines, or submachine guns with a MIL-STD-1913 or STANAG 4694 (“Picatinny”) rail on the forend.
M600V-B-Z68-BK NSN: 5855-01-660-5088
- Virtually indestructible IR/white LEDs are regulated to maximize light output and runtime
- On-the-fly switching between white-light and IR mode — no IR filter required
- TIR lens shapes versatile beam with enough reach and surround light for medium- to longer-range operations
- Hard Anodized aluminum body, tempered window & O-ring seals make light rugged, durable, and combat ready
- Activation via Z68 momentary/constant-on pushbutton switching with protective shroud
- Thumbscrew mount attaches quickly & securely to MILSTD-1913 rails